02 October 2006

Thank you Anna, for making such wonderful cookies

Our local Fred Meyer (grocery store) has recently expanded and diversified its international foods section, which means that we now have a steady supply of Anna's gingerbread cookies.


Though they may not be as tasty as Inari's grandma's gingerbread cookies, finding them at the store was still a cause for celebration. To make sure that I no longer have to import them from the United States, I've decided to single-handedly make it worthwhile for Fred Meyer to keep selling them - since my discovery I've purchased one box of cookies per day! Now I'm just hoping for pickled herring, Finncrisp, marzipan, ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not to mention salted black liquorice (but that is propably too much to hope for).

Inari