16 October 2008

Media reports

The paper that I've been working on is now accepted for publication. The media seem to have discovered it; in the past week I've had correspondence with 5 different journalists who either want to talk to me about the paper or want to use our timelapse videos. It's crazy and is starting to take up a fair amount of my time, but I try to enjoy it while it lasts. The first articles to come out can be found here and here. Both articles have mistakes in them but they are generally correct.

2 comments:

Heike said...

That is awesome! Congratulations! I hope I'll get to hang out with you some in January and have some of that famous-ness rub up on me :)

jason a said...

Inari and I are tentatively planning on joining the annual Tolovana trip. Wouldn't want to miss that!