09 November 2008

shameless self-promotion

After a year's worth of procrastination, I made myself a new webpage (yes, this time there are things to click). It is made with the tried I-get distracted-by-a-million-better-ideas-as-I-am-putting-this-together -method that made me reinsert the links at least fiftytwo times. Disclamer: the HTML code is not pretty, Etsy shop doesn't have anything to sell yet, and there is a ton of things that bug me but nobody else will notice. If you encounter broken links, let me know.

Hints of good web-hosting companies are also welcome.

+++++

Uudet kotisivut ovat valmiit vain puolentoistavuoden vitkuttelun jälkeen. Tällä kertaa mukana myös linkkejä. Sivut ovat olemassa vain englanniksi, hermo meni jo puolivälissä, eikä enää riitä suomenkielisten väsäämiseen.

4 comments:

Heike said...

Nice website Inari! Can't wait to see your stuff up on Etsy :)

jason said...

I like the site Inari. I think I may have made the Misc. category. I read the writing on the hat as 'mountain hardhead'. I probably deserve that moniker...

We will be placing our t-shirt orders soon, before they are back ordered due to large internet sales.

inari said...

Thanks for the support. Etsy shop is coming.

Jason S. It is indeed you on that sketch. I did draw Elvira as well, but if I remember right, my drawing skills failed and the image didn't turn out that well.

Anonymous said...

I like your website too. I enjoy reading what you two write about in your blog.

For web-hosting, I went with http://netfirms.com/max in February to start my website. I think it's only $20 for the first year, and I don't think there are any hidden costs. I can't vouch for reliability, but I couldn't find a better price.

cheers,

joe m.