10 November 2008

Temporary relief

I passed my comprehensive exams today. I stumbled a little bit along the way, but I made it to the finish line - and with all major appendages still in tact. Overall the exams were a worthwhile experience, but I'm really glad that they're over. It will be really nice to have my evenings and weekends back. I think Inari would agree.

The whole experience would've been a little nicer had I started preparing months in advance, but that's easier said then done. Especially when you have a computer full of interesting data to look at.

Phew.

P.S. Dana - Thanks for cookies. They were better than Martin's - though I'm fairly impartial to most cookies.

2 comments:

Dana+Martin said...

you're welcome, and congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jason! We knew you could do it! Now you are officially on the home stretch. I'm glad your friends are keeping you supplied with cookies - you are the original cookie monster. Love, Mom